– Great Sunday at GTC! 2 people received CHRIST as we ended out Re|engage series!
– So excited to begin the new series next week. “The Curtain” will be about telling the story of who we were, who we are now, and where we’re heading as a church.
– We started a new interactive announcement segment 10 minutes before service starts called “The Morning 10!” First Sunday went great. Can’t wait for next week. Video announcements are so last year! Ha!
– There will always be critics of EVERYTHING you do as a leader. Never let that stop you from moving forward.
– Just saw a commercial for a portable catheter. Ouch! No thanks.
– My wife spoke with me today at church. She did a GREAT job! I’m so proud of her!
– She did say Circumcision instead of circumstance though. BIG DIFFERENCE!
– Easter is now 4 weeks away, and I’m getting pumped. I know God is going to do amazing things that day.
– I can’t handle any more snow. I’ve got my limit. Now I’m ready for summer. It’s torture to live at the beach and not be able to swim!
– The world is in utter chaos! I’m interested to see what’s going to happen with ISIS, Putan, etc. God help us.
That’s it. I’m out. Have a great week!