Today was no different as many raised their hands admitting to having personal insecurities that sometimes keep them from doing the very thing God has called us to do. We’re all ready to stop making excuses as to why we can’t do things and trust that through Gods strength… We can!
We took a look at story of Moses at the burning bush. In this one story many of Moses insecurities come to light… Yet God still wants to use him to free his people.
Here is a little more information to help you dig deeper into the topic of insecurity this week!
8.23.2015 “Flawed” No Excuses
- Great article about self confidence and insecurities. Click Here!
- Perry Noble hits a home run with this one. Click Here!
- Letting go of our insecurities. Click Here!
- Exodus 3:7-22
- Exodus 4:1-17
- Philippians 4:6-9
- 1 John 4:18
- Ephesians 6:10-20
- Romans 8:1-39
- James 5:16
- Psalm 23:1-6
- List out what insecurites you have about yourself. What do you think is the root of these insecurities?
- Have you ever allowed your insecurites to keep you from doing what God is asking of you?
- How often do you find yourself making excuses for why you can’t do something based off of your insecurities?
- What are three things you can do this week to help combat your own personal insecurites?