So I thought Saturday mornings may be a great time to start sharing some of my favorite articles I’ve read during the week. I’m constantly reading… In part because I enjoy it… But also I’m expected to have new content every week to speak about. So reading is what allows me to gain insight. In this there will be everything from parenting to leadership to funny stuff.
So here is the top 5 articles I’ve read so far this week!
- This is a very interesting article about staff burnout. We must learn to take better care of our staffs.
- Here is a great article from Disney Institute about what your behavior says as a leader!
- Great article about McDonalds rebranding!
- For all the “Type A” people in your life… Here are 11 things they always want to know.
- A message in a bottle found 40 years later! Incredible!
Enjoy friends! Happy Saturday!